There are so many things that set us apart and in my opinion make us one of the best law firms in the Tampa Bay area that you can choose to file your bankruptcy. Whoever you are looking to hire to file a Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy, you should ask these questions:
- What kind of lawyer and staff turnover do you have? (our bankruptcy paralegal and attorney have been with us for five plus years – nearly ten in fact – it helps to speak with the same person as your case progresses, who knows you and your situation)
- Can you help me with my student loans (this is where we really stand out — we own student loans – every day, we are reducing or outright eliminating student loan debt in one form or another)
- I’d like to file bankruptcy for FREE, can you help me do that? (if you help us to track your phone calls, letters and pull your credit reports, there will be one or more consumer law violations that we can pursue — and presto, this will pay for your bankruptcy!)
- Do you help me rebuild my credit afterwards (we have a free book “Reboot Your Life After Bankruptcy” and many resources to help rebuild credit after bankruptcy)
- Is there another way out of my debt so I don’t have to even file bankruptcy? (bankruptcy is only one thing we offer, if you don’t need a bankruptcy, we’ll be sure to advise you of other options that might make more sense for your situation)
If you are trying to get out of debt, ask these questions. Call or text us to set a phone/video call to see what we can do for you!