Credit reports have more errors than ever right now. Student loans, car loans, really – any kind of credit out there, is often reported inaccurately on your credit reports. It costs you nothing to have us take a look. Our Fair Credit Reporting Act cases are ALL on a contingency basis – no fees/costs unless we are successful. Our clients are netting significant settlements – money that you can use to pay off other debt – or start a family/business, whatever you’ve always wanted to do, but never had a lump sum saved to take the plunge.
Take these steps and let’s work together to get it done!
- Go to annualcreditreport.com
- Click on “Request your free credit reports” in red box
- Click “Request your credit reports” in red box
- Fill out form and submit
- Check the box for one CRA and click next
- Complete personal identification questions
- Upon receipt of credit reporting page download and save the report.
- Repeat steps 4-6 for each CRA until you have all three reports
- Maintain clean copies of these reports for future use
- Review each report for inaccuracies such as:
- Incorrect addresses
- Unauthorized account inquiries
- Inaccurate information
- And any accounts that do not belong to you
- if you do not recall applying for credit from a particular bank, on a particular date, that inquiry should be investigated
- Email copies of the credit reports to our office at firstname.lastname@example.org for review (and tell us what you believe is inaccurate!
- If there are inaccuracies, we will prepare a Dispute letter to the CRA
- Within 30 days of the dispute you should receive an amended or corrected credit report or response to our dispute letter. Review these amended reports to confirm that the inaccuracies have been corrected, and if not corrected, that the accounts have been marked as disputed. Send us the amended reports/responses and let us do our thing.
Do not write on these and be sure to preserve them in their original form.